Home »Unlabelled » Buy Fuji Instax Mini Instant Film with Character Frame -Hello Kitty- & Get Cheap Price
Buy Fuji Instax Mini Instant Film with Character Frame -Hello Kitty- & Get Cheap Price
Fuji Instax Mini Instant Film with Character Frame -Hello Kitty- Reviews
Trusted customers already gave reviews and ratings to Fuji Instax Mini Instant Film with Character Frame -Hello Kitty-. If you want to read those detail to make your decision on this product just CLICK HERE
Fuji Instax Mini Instant Film with Character Frame -Hello Kitty- Overview:
- Intelligent flash
- LCD panel showing film counter, landscape & fill-in flash mode
- Features light/dark control and self-timer mode
- High quality Fujinon lens
Fuji Instax Mini Instant Film with Character Frame -Hello Kitty- Reviews, On Sale Fuji Instax Mini Instant Film with Character Frame -Hello Kitty-, buy Fuji Instax Mini Instant Film with Character Frame -Hello Kitty-, Fuji Instax Mini Instant Film with Character Frame -Hello Kitty- best buy, Fuji Instax Mini Instant Film with Character Frame -Hello Kitty- Discount, Fuji Instax Mini Instant Film with Character Frame -Hello Kitty- For Sale
Fuji Instax Mini Instant Film with Character Frame -Hello Kitty- Reviews
2 Reviews 5 star: (2) 4 star: (0) 3 star: (0) 2 star: (0) 1 star: (0)
Great product! So cute!!!, September 12, 2012 By Vivian (Louisiana, USA) - See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) This review is from: Fuji Instax Mini Instant Film with Character Frame -Hello Kitty- (Electronics) Love this company too! The product arrived quickly and the seller replied to questions fast!
I was looking for a small-sized polaroid picture and these are it! So I bought these and found the camera on this site and bought that too. I used it for my friend's bachelorette party and the girls love it! Each one got to take home a picture of themselves with the bride to be. Great product!
1 of 2 people found the following review helpful
Super fast & as promised, February 27, 2012 Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) This review is from: Fuji Instax Mini Instant Film with Character Frame -Hello Kitty- (Electronics) I was very excited to receive this film as fast as i did. Just as described. I will continue to order my Instax film from Mel Pierce as they deliver incredibly fast & have the best price!!!!
› See both customer reviews...
2 Reviews
| 5 star: | (2) | |
| 4 star: | (0) | |
| 3 star: | (0) | |
| 2 star: | (0) | |
| 1 star: | (0) | |
| By Vivian (Louisiana, USA) - See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) This review is from: Fuji Instax Mini Instant Film with Character Frame -Hello Kitty- (Electronics) Love this company too! The product arrived quickly and the seller replied to questions fast!I was looking for a small-sized polaroid picture and these are it! So I bought these and found the camera on this site and bought that too. I used it for my friend's bachelorette party and the girls love it! Each one got to take home a picture of themselves with the bride to be. Great product! 1 of 2 people found the following review helpful Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) This review is from: Fuji Instax Mini Instant Film with Character Frame -Hello Kitty- (Electronics) I was very excited to receive this film as fast as i did. Just as described. I will continue to order my Instax film from Mel Pierce as they deliver incredibly fast & have the best price!!!! |
› See both customer reviews...



{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }
Post a Comment