Home »Unlabelled » Buy Nikon Sport Optics 7542 MONARCH 5 8x42 Binocular - Black & Get Cheap Price
Buy Nikon Sport Optics 7542 MONARCH 5 8x42 Binocular - Black & Get Cheap Price
Nikon Sport Optics 7542 MONARCH 5 8x42 Binocular - Black Reviews
Trusted customers already gave reviews and ratings to Nikon Sport Optics 7542 MONARCH 5 8x42 Binocular - Black. If you want to read those detail to make your decision on this product just CLICK HERE
Nikon Sport Optics 7542 MONARCH 5 8x42 Binocular - Black Overview:
- Dielectric High-Reflective Multilayer Prism Coating
- Fully Multicoated lenses & Phase-Correction Coated Prisms
- Multi-Setting Click Stop Eyecups
- Waterproof/Fogproof
- Nikon's unmatched 25 yr No Fault Policy
Nikon Sport Optics 7542 MONARCH 5 8x42 Binocular - Black Reviews, On Sale Nikon Sport Optics 7542 MONARCH 5 8x42 Binocular - Black, buy Nikon Sport Optics 7542 MONARCH 5 8x42 Binocular - Black, Nikon Sport Optics 7542 MONARCH 5 8x42 Binocular - Black best buy, Nikon Sport Optics 7542 MONARCH 5 8x42 Binocular - Black Discount, Nikon Sport Optics 7542 MONARCH 5 8x42 Binocular - Black For Sale
Nikon Sport Optics 7542 MONARCH 5 8x42 Binocular - Black Reviews
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
Amazing performance for the price, July 4, 2012 By Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) This review is from: Nikon Sport Optics 7542 MONARCH 5 8x42 Binocular - Black (Electronics) These new monarchs have the clarity, sharpness and low-light performance of binoculars twice their price. Very light, with excellent close focussing. Unbeatable for spectacles wearers like myself.
1 of 4 people found the following review helpful
WTF on the twist out eye protectors?, July 11, 2012 By Sam Adams (MA) - See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) This review is from: Nikon Sport Optics 7542 MONARCH 5 8x42 Binocular - Black (Electronics) I just bought these to replace my Orion Ultraview 8 X 42s I have used for years. These are beautifully made roof prism binos, but i wonder who thought the twist type eye protectors with little eye holes are better than the roll up types with full sized eye access. The exit pupils on both binoculars are the same, the eye relief was a little better on the Orions, but I have a much harder time seeing a full view through the eyepieces on the Nikons. I keep getting "clipping" if i don't keep my eyes directly behind the eyecups and the Nikons are far less forgiving than the Orions were. I don't know if the shorter eye relief makes it harder for me to keep my eyes on/in the focal plane, but it is frustrating not being able to hold the eyecups to my eyes without losing the full site picture in one or both eyes. I am disappointed a more pricy item from a bigger name company has such a frustrating flaw. It might be something I am doing wrong, but I have had more than one pair of... Read more
› See both customer reviews...
| 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful By Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) This review is from: Nikon Sport Optics 7542 MONARCH 5 8x42 Binocular - Black (Electronics) These new monarchs have the clarity, sharpness and low-light performance of binoculars twice their price. Very light, with excellent close focussing. Unbeatable for spectacles wearers like myself. 1 of 4 people found the following review helpful By Sam Adams (MA) - See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) This review is from: Nikon Sport Optics 7542 MONARCH 5 8x42 Binocular - Black (Electronics) I just bought these to replace my Orion Ultraview 8 X 42s I have used for years. These are beautifully made roof prism binos, but i wonder who thought the twist type eye protectors with little eye holes are better than the roll up types with full sized eye access. The exit pupils on both binoculars are the same, the eye relief was a little better on the Orions, but I have a much harder time seeing a full view through the eyepieces on the Nikons. I keep getting "clipping" if i don't keep my eyes directly behind the eyecups and the Nikons are far less forgiving than the Orions were. I don't know if the shorter eye relief makes it harder for me to keep my eyes on/in the focal plane, but it is frustrating not being able to hold the eyecups to my eyes without losing the full site picture in one or both eyes. I am disappointed a more pricy item from a bigger name company has such a frustrating flaw. It might be something I am doing wrong, but I have had more than one pair of... Read more |
› See both customer reviews...



{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }
Post a Comment